I got a copy of "Chronicles of Inotia: Legend of Feanor lite" and played with it a little. It's a typical hack and slash game. It's cute. But, the lite version of the game is pretty much a demo. If you follow through to the secondary objective, "Find the Queen" it'll end the game and you'll have to start over. Which is fine, and a good way to waste a half hour or so. It's worth buying the entire game. Since it's only a few bucks.
Pros:
It's pretty fun, and pretty easy to lose yourself in.
The graphics, for a hand held, are pretty solid.
Your health bar regenerates, so using potions are often unnecessary.
Leveling up refills your health bar, as well.
Cons:
You'll find yourself hacking through enemies for a long time to level up.
The music will drive you up a bloody wall. Especially the fact that, when you leave or enter somewhere, the music starts over.
There is no real story line. You're dropped into a town an expected to know what to do.
You die. A lot. No, I mean a lot.
I haven't played the full version of the game, but I'm willing to give it a solid 4/5. A more proper review when I've had the chance to actually play the full thing.
Also, I got a check in the mail from jury duty. It's $40. Yay money!
Pros:
It's pretty fun, and pretty easy to lose yourself in.
The graphics, for a hand held, are pretty solid.
Your health bar regenerates, so using potions are often unnecessary.
Leveling up refills your health bar, as well.
Cons:
You'll find yourself hacking through enemies for a long time to level up.
The music will drive you up a bloody wall. Especially the fact that, when you leave or enter somewhere, the music starts over.
There is no real story line. You're dropped into a town an expected to know what to do.
You die. A lot. No, I mean a lot.
I haven't played the full version of the game, but I'm willing to give it a solid 4/5. A more proper review when I've had the chance to actually play the full thing.
Also, I got a check in the mail from jury duty. It's $40. Yay money!