he_wanders: (sleepy!rob)
[personal profile] he_wanders
I've been considering changing my name. Right now, it's Jayden Nicholas. But, I was thinking of changing it to Nicholas James. The only problem I can foresee is people calling me Nicky... which I really wouldn't like. I probably would like Jamie though. Yes, I think I'll do that.

Date: 2009-02-25 04:51 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mathwhiz78.livejournal.com
You know, you get to ask people to call you only certain things. :)

Date: 2009-02-25 09:02 am (UTC)
ext_129626: fym nick (Default)
From: [identity profile] doni-dyke01.livejournal.com
I know, but people take certain liberties. I'll just have to make sure I push the "don't call me Nicky, that's a no-no" rule.

Date: 2009-02-25 03:36 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mathwhiz78.livejournal.com
Say it, and then just don't respond to it. That's how I trained people.

Date: 2009-02-25 07:44 pm (UTC)
ext_129626: fym nick (Default)
From: [identity profile] doni-dyke01.livejournal.com
I plan to do that when I finally do change it. Of course, that'll probably cause internal family issues. Mainly because I'm not out to any of them.

Date: 2009-02-25 09:08 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] genderqueerjoe.livejournal.com
Yeah but it doesn't work always. I have to often remind people (including the same people) that my name is never Joseph.

Date: 2009-02-25 07:47 pm (UTC)
ext_129626: fym nick (Default)
From: [identity profile] doni-dyke01.livejournal.com
Joseph doesn't seem to fit you.

Date: 2009-02-25 06:14 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] boy-pastiche.livejournal.com
so which number name is this for ya? *grins* I heard another guy say on average we go through 5-7 names before we settle.

I'm keeping my first and last names, but changing the middle (posted on a recent entry) and the spelling of the first.

Date: 2009-02-25 07:43 pm (UTC)
ext_129626: fym nick (Default)
From: [identity profile] doni-dyke01.livejournal.com
Well, it's probably the fourth. I've actually decided that I didn't want my original last name (my father's) because of the frustration it's brought over the years (people tend not to pronounce it right and it doesn't fit). I've also opted not to take my mother's last name... 'cause her family's crazy.

Date: 2009-02-25 07:44 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] boy-pastiche.livejournal.com
lol nice. ok, so ya got 1-3 left dood, use 'em wisely *grins*

Date: 2009-02-25 07:46 pm (UTC)
ext_129626: fym nick (Default)
From: [identity profile] doni-dyke01.livejournal.com
Probably not. I've been going by Jayden (I changed the spelling, the "e" was awkward) for about 5 years now. It's comfortable, but I don't really think that's the name I seriously want.

Date: 2009-02-25 07:46 pm (UTC)

Profile

he_wanders: (Default)
he_wanders

October 2023

S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
222324 25262728
293031    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags