he_wanders: (Default)
[personal profile] he_wanders
It's been windy all day, in fact, it's been windy since last night. From what the weather says, there's supposed to be a mix of rain and snow. Which is appropriate, considering that I don't think it got past 45 today. Tonight, a blustery 34 with 24 mph winds. Mmm. Chilly. Ah, fall in Rochester.. and Friday's supposed to hit near 60. Fluxtuations in the temps are nice (and, I'm really surprised that lj doesn't recognize fluxuation as a word).

Date: 2008-10-28 09:48 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mathwhiz78.livejournal.com
I imagine LJ would recognize it if you spelled it "fluctuation" and not "fluxtuation." :)

Date: 2008-10-28 10:22 pm (UTC)
ext_129626: fym nick (Default)
From: [identity profile] doni-dyke01.livejournal.com
See, now this makes me want to read the dictionary. I should know that.

Profile

he_wanders: (Default)
he_wanders

October 2023

S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
222324 25262728
293031    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags