I remember when I was younger making it plainly clear that I was not getting married. "I'm not getting married." I would say, and people would reply in a shocked manner. Actually, it was usually my reply to my grandmother. She'd say "Thank you. One day, I'll dance at your wedding." That was usually after I did something for her. That was more than 12 years ago. As of recently, I have been thinking about getting married, and have even gone so far to plan out ideas of how the wedding would be. And whether or not it would be a legally binding marriage (I say not, but that may change).
So, if I ever do get married, it would be maybe a punk-rock wedding, or something slightly goth. I don't know. It's kinda scary, because I've been visiting sites like 2 brides and Off Beat Bride... often.
So, if I ever do get married, it would be maybe a punk-rock wedding, or something slightly goth. I don't know. It's kinda scary, because I've been visiting sites like 2 brides and Off Beat Bride... often.