I stumbled across a band some time ago... I don't even remember how I did, but I'm glad that I did. They're called From These Eyes. They're sort of a local band, they're from Buffalo and the singer has an amazing voice. You can't buy this specific track, but I plan to get in contact with them and see if they'll let me have it. Um, they're myspace page is a substitute for their home page, which has not changed at all (it's a page with a link to their myspace page).
From These Eyes
You'll have to use the player to hear it. These are the lyrics for "On My Way"
What I would do/ to be with you tonight/ to lay by your side./ What could I say/ to bend the rules of time/ to go back to yesterday./ Just feel your skin on mine/ I swear that I'll give anything/ with the means to justify the way that I/ that I feel/ That I'm caught up in the moment/ could this be something real/ that I'm lost in the thought/ that you could be the one to save me/ I'm on my way, I'll be there in an hour/ we'll leave this place/ head out to California./ Said I'll show you everything/ and you know you feel the same way that I feel/ that I'm caught up in the moment and hanging on/ could this be something real/ that I'm lost in the thought that you could be the one to save me/ and I'm on my way to sweep you off your feet again/ when everything has changed we'll never be the same again/ and I'm on my way to sweep you off your feet again/ now everything has changed and we're finally on our way/ and I'll sweep you off your feet again/ we will never be/ never be the same/ just think of what could/ what could/ could be.
From These Eyes
You'll have to use the player to hear it. These are the lyrics for "On My Way"
What I would do/ to be with you tonight/ to lay by your side./ What could I say/ to bend the rules of time/ to go back to yesterday./ Just feel your skin on mine/ I swear that I'll give anything/ with the means to justify the way that I/ that I feel/ That I'm caught up in the moment/ could this be something real/ that I'm lost in the thought/ that you could be the one to save me/ I'm on my way, I'll be there in an hour/ we'll leave this place/ head out to California./ Said I'll show you everything/ and you know you feel the same way that I feel/ that I'm caught up in the moment and hanging on/ could this be something real/ that I'm lost in the thought that you could be the one to save me/ and I'm on my way to sweep you off your feet again/ when everything has changed we'll never be the same again/ and I'm on my way to sweep you off your feet again/ now everything has changed and we're finally on our way/ and I'll sweep you off your feet again/ we will never be/ never be the same/ just think of what could/ what could/ could be.